The logs/(events) collected are:
DNS Server Events
DFS Replication Events
File Replication Events
Microsoft Active Directory Logs Example
Active Directory log sources that work with Windows Server Versions 2012, 2016, 2019
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
Add Source Configuration Button
- Choose Microsoft Active Directory
- Fill out the MS Active Directory Log Configuration Form
MS Active Directory Log Configuration Form
Updated about a month ago