Windows DHCP log information is collected from the log files located in
C:/Windows/System32/dhcp/ by default and then sent to Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane Logs Agent.
- Enable DHCP Audit Logging
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Windows DHCP
- Fill out the Windows DHCP Log configuration form
Updated over 2 years ago