The information being sent to Google Stackdriver Logging is collected from the Varnish Input and Request log files. Below are examples of some events being displayed in Google Stackdriver Logging that are being collected using the BindPlane Log Agent.
Follow these steps to setup log collection for Varnish.
- Locate the path to the Varnish Input Log files
- Locate the path to the Varnish Request Log files
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Varnish
- Fill out the Varnish log configuration options.
Updated over 2 years ago