Log data is collected via syslog and then sent to Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane Log Agent. For more information on those logs, please read Where are the logs stored on the Messaging Gateway?
Follow these instructions to Configure remote logging to syslog.
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Symantec Messaging Gateway
- Fill out the IP address to listen for and the port to listen on
Updated over 2 years ago