The logs sent to Google Stackdriver from Redis can be used to define Log-Based Metrics. This provides useful insights into events that are being logged. Below is an example of some logs being shown in Google Stackdriver that were collected from a Redis system using the BindPlane Log Agent.
Redis: 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 5.x
Follow these steps to setup log collection from Redis.
- Find the path to the Redis log files
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Redis
- Fill out the Redis log configuration options.
Updated about a year ago