The logs collected from the open source version of Puppet are all stored in a single location by default. Below is an example of the logs being shown within Stackdriver Logging.
Follow these steps to setup log collection for Puppet.
- Locate the path to the Puppet Agent log files
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Puppet
- Fill out the Puppet log configuration options.
Updated about 2 years ago