Jetty logs can be collected to help provide greater visibility into events that are occurring, such as error related events, or requests made to the Jetty server.
Follow these steps to setup log collection for Jetty.
- Locate the path to the Jetty log files. These are generally located in a
logs/folder where the Jetty server is started.
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Jetty
- Fill out the Jetty log configuration options.
Updated about 2 years ago