The logs being sent to Google Stackdriver Logging are collected from
- Host Controller Logs
- Process Controller Logs
- Server Logs
Below is an example of logs that are sent to Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane Log Agent.
JBoss EAP: 6.x
JBoss AS: 6, 7
Follow these steps to setup log collection from JBoss.
- Locate the path for the JBoss server logs file
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose JBoss
- Fill out the JBoss log configuration options.
Updated about a year ago