The information being sent to Google Stackdriver Logging are events, or other logs, collected from the
db2diag.log file. Below is an example of some events being sent to Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane Log Agent.
IBM DB2: 9.5+ LUW
Follow these steps to setup log collection from IBM DB2 sources.
- Locate the path to the IBM DB2 logs file
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose IBM DB2
- Fill out the IBM DB2 log configuration options.
Updated almost 3 years ago