The information being sent to Stackdriver Logging is collected from:
- Elasticsearch General Logs
- Elasticsearch Deprecation Logs
- Elasticsearch Garbage Collection Logs
Elasticsearch: 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
Follow these steps to setup log collection from Elasticsearch.
Find the deprecation and general logs file location.
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Elasticsearch
- Fill out the Elasticsearch log configuration options.
Updated 8 months ago