Container logs are collected from your Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) environment. Below is an example screenshot of those logs being streamed to Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane Log Agent.
Ensure you can deploy an Agent into the Kubernetes environment.
- Install the Agent using by creating a new Template and choosing the Kubernetes deployment method
Use a Template when deploying to Microsoft Azure AKS, this will allow you to manage the configuration of new log agents that start in the cluster.
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Microsoft Azure AKS
- Fill out the Microsoft AKS log monitoring options.
Disable log monitoring for any of the Kubernetes log files you do not want to collect by unchecking the corresponding log type.
Updated about a year ago