The BindPlane log agent will collect various logs from your EKS environment.
- Container logs
- Kubernetes proxy logs
- Kubelet logs
- Kubernetes controller manager logs
- Kubernetes scheduler logs
Below is an example of container logs that have been sent to Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane log agent.
Ensure you can deploy an Agent into the Kubernetes environment.
- Install the Agent using a new Template and choosing the Kubernetes deployment method
Use a Template when deploying to Amazon EKS, this will allow you to manage the configuration of new log agents that start in the cluster.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Amazon EKS
- Fill out the Amazon EKS log monitoring options.
Disable log monitoring for any of the Kubernetes log files you do not want to collect by unchecking the corresponding log type.
Updated about a year ago