The information being sent to Google Stackdriver Logging are either
- Log Events
- Log Streams
- Log Groups
That are collected from various log files within an AWS environment. Below is an example of log data being displayed in Google Stackdriver Logging using the BindPlane Log Agent.
Follow these steps to setup log collection from Amazon CloudWatch.
- The name of the CloudWatch log group
- The AWS Region used to make requests
- AWS Access Key ID
- AWS Secret Access Key
- Install the BindPlane Log Agent on the host system.
- Login to BindPlane and select the Logs tab.
- Select the Sources tab.
- In the top-right portion of the screen, click on the Add Source Configuration button
- Choose Amazon CloudWatch
- Fill out the Amazon CloudWatch log configuration options.
Updated about a year ago